to its second location and started servicing customers in the resort corridor. From 2014 – 2019 Liquor World Las Vegas opened 5 additional locations both serving local customers and tourists.
MISSION & VISION
Liquor World Las Vegas strives to be the most convenient destination for all adult beverages in the Southwest.
Liquor World Las Vegas is a family owned and operated organization that is focused on giving back to the community in which we serve.
We are committed to providing the right combination of selection, competitive pricing and customer experience in the most convenient locations.
The Liquor World Las Vegas Store Manager provides daily direction for operations and staff, leveraging expertise to execute the management strategy, maximize operational performance, foster a culture of refined guest experience and drive sustained achievement of financial objectives.
• Works closely with the Executive Team to create new ways to grow revenue streams and contain costs
• Effectively utilizes reports to make changes based on analysis
• Partners with the Executive Team and merchants to plan for and address stock assortments, stock levels, and merchandising needs on a continual basis
• Manages the development, execution, and measurement of the guest experience
• Ensures management practices effective cost control procedures for all operating, payroll, maintenance, and supply costs
• Manages merchandising execution to maximize sales, earnings, and guest satisfaction
• Manages sales floor standards, visual merchandising, guest experience standards, and sales techniques
• Organizes staff and merchandise in the process of taking inventory and cycle counts.
• Ensures that all staff are properly trained in all aspects of their job functions, policies and procedures, and that they are supported in their career development process
• Maintains a work environment that promotes teamwork, high performance, continuous improvement, feedback, recognition, commitment to guest experience, mutual respect and employee satisfaction
• Maintains strict confidentiality of company information and operations
• Oversee Human Resources responsibilities including team member development, hiring, firing, coaching, offering recommendations, promoting and/or accountable for any changes to an employee’s status
• Provides guidance and leadership within areas of responsibility and implements strategies to keep staff motivated and engaged
• Manage and support the career development process of staff.
• Maintains and updates policies, internal controls, operational standards and procedures to promote compliance
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
• At least 21 years of age.
• At least 3 years of experience in retail sales.
• At least 2 years of experience in retail management.
• Inspiring leader with high energy, team-oriented, collaborative and participative management-style, takes ownership, effective communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-12 hours a day.
• Able to climb ladders and lift 50 pounds.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in a very fast-paced and stressful environment and work under pressure.
• Ability to prioritize and effectively execute a multitude of tasks and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
• Demonstrated knowledge of sales skills, business analysis, staff training, and merchandise/inventory control.
• Ability to achieve business goals and objectives by managing resources, anticipating and identifying changing priorities and issues, implementing strategic and operational plans, and monitoring and evaluating results.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Able to analyze quantitative and qualitative information to identify and assess patterns, trends, etc. to make successful decisions in support of business objectives.
• Excellent guest experience and customer service skills.
• Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Ability to have professional demeanor and attire at all times.
• Ability to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays, and extended periods of time.
• Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• This is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid Holidays
- Salary depending on Experience $45k-$65k per year