with Jamba Juice policies, procedures and legal requirements.
Reporting Relationship: General Manager
• Lead and manage shifts while acting as manager in charge of store. Deploy team members
as required to meet business demands and make necessary staffing decisions.
• Guest Service and Communication. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in
order to ensure effective shift operations. Execute Jamba’s guest service standards at or
beyond acceptable level. Clearly communicate with guests and team regarding Jambas
products and brand.
• Coach, counsel and direct team members. Lead team in execution of Jamba standards
through B.O.O.S.T, and Guest Walks. Train new team members as required, and provide
input to general manager and asst. general manager on team member performance issues.
• Shift readiness. Evaluate staffing and food pars to ensure proper financial accountability
during each shift. Hand off shift to next manager in charge or ensure the store is closed
properly for next day s opening manager.
• Open and/or close store as required. Perform all safety and security tasks, i.e. alarms, two-
person rule, as required to open and close the store. Observe the five minute rule of
opening the store five minutes early and closing the store five minutes late.
• Working the line. Perform all tasks related to Jamba operational standards. Be able to
effectively work and act as a role model at each station in the store.
• Administrative functions. Perform all cash handling requirements of a manager in charge
including close-outs, safe accountability and cash drops. Conduct inventories and process
orders as required.
• Delegation. Clearly and comfortably delegates both routine and important tasks and decision.
• Priority Setting. Spends his/her time and the time of others on what is important.
• Motivation. Creates a climate in which people want to do their best. Invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility.
• Composure. Cool under pressure, considered mature, can be counted on to hold things together through tough/stressful times.
• Communication skills/coaching and counseling mindset. Actively listens.
• Must be 18 years of age
• Current Jamba team member or commensurate rood/retail service experience
• Background and/or interest in nutrition is highly desirable
• Current High School enrollment or High School graduate
• Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register skills
• Able to lift 30-40 pounds regularly throughout a four to eight hour shift
• Embodies Jamba culture & values will make a good representative to the Jamba Brand (i.e.
energy. fun, self- starter