store plan to execute regional and company initiatives and follow-up consistently to ensure that your store is on track to achieve great results.
With a values-oriented approach to business that meets the high standards of our employees as well as our customers, Jamba Juice has developed into a growing category leader. We're closely tied to our communities and provide fundraising opportunities at schools and events, volunteer time to nonprofit organizations and donate product to programs that support an active and healthy lifestyle. Our success at promoting healthy lifestyles isn’t possible if we don’t take good care of our employees; we achieve great results for our bottom line without pushing our people to ignore their work/life balances. Our mantra is do good, and have a great time doing it!
• Utilizing financial tools and analyzing financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance
• Ensuring that all productivity numbers, sales and budgets are met
• Reviewing business practices, determining the needs of guests and team members and identifying performance opportunities to create strategies that improve overall business performance
• Training, coaching, counseling and disciplining team members and shift managers
• Leading your team in the execution of Jamba standards to create excellent guest experiences
• Recognizing outstanding work performance while providing necessary constructive feedback
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the store trade area and the surrounding community
• Developing and maintaining positive relations with the surrounding community through effective marketing and sponsorship
• Adhering to all company food safety, cash handling and operational policies and procedures and ensuring that all team members are in-compliance as well
As a Restaurant Operations Manager with Jamba Juice, you must possess excellent written, verbal and hands-on employee management skills. Our ideal Restaurant Operations Manager is an enthusiastic Jamba health and wellness brand ambassador with a vested interest in the community, a commitment to personal development and an interest in learning about business operations. You must be able to influence the direction of your store and area stores, initiate community outreach through marketing and special events and drive superb customer satisfaction metrics.
Additional requirements for the Restaurant Operations Manager include:
• 21 years of age or older
• High school degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification in restaurant management or hospitality preferred
• Minimum 1 year management experience, including Profit and Loss management
• Availability to work 50 hours per week including evenings and weekends
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
• Ability to drive and manage workplace change
• Strong Profit and Loss management abilities
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and POS software
• Ability to stand, bend, scoop and regularly lift up to 40 pounds
• Comfortable working occasionally in walk-in coolers and freezers
• Restaurant management, food service, outside sales and/or outdoor recreation retail experience preferred
• Bilingual skills a plus
At Jamba Juice, we are committed to supporting our employees and rewarding the excellent work they do. The Jamba Juice Manager In Training (MIT) Program is a six-week in-store experience where you'll learn all things Jamba - everything from working on the frontline to running the entire store. You'll be mentored by a seasoned Restaurant Operations Manager who will equip you with the tools and confidence you need to succeed in your new position. We’re all about employee development and support career advancement. Once you learn how we operate, you can take your skills and ideas and explore upper management, operations and learning and development positions.
Additional benefits for the Restaurant Operations Manager include:
• Paid Time Off / Holiday Time Off
• Generous Bonus program
• Medical, vision dental insurance
• 401K benefits
• Gym Membership reimbursement
• Discounts on Jamba food and products