WE WANT YOU TO APPLY TODAY!!!!
We are an aggressively growing SAAS provider in the moving industry. We own our CRM and provide next level services to our customers. We are looking for top candidates to join our growing team. Bring your 'A' game, because we hire the best!
CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCATED IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING STATES:
Arizona, California, Georgia, Massachusetts, Texas, Virgina, Colorado, Tennessee, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, or South Carolina
We have offices in Oakland, California and Tempe, Arizona.
Work from Home candidates must provide their own Laptop or PC - windows or Mac. Chromebooks will not work. We are a cloud based company.
Want to know more about the role and what it’s like to work on the Booking Sales Team?
Learn more on our website at https://www.oncue.co and check out our B2C Inside Sales team profile (http://teams.tribe.work/c/oncue/team/b2c-inside-sales) on Tribe! Find out who you’ll work with, what we do, our team culture, day to day practices, and why you should come work with us!
We are a very flexible forward thinking company. We have some associates that work from home and some that do both in office and WFH.
Oncue is a combination of both moving industry experience and technology expertise built by and for movers. We are committed to serving one of the most important industries in the world by building trust and transparency in one of the most broken industries that exist. Our product has enabled us to offer moving companies of all sizes to easily control and manage their entire business. From customer contact to estimating, and invoicing, movers have a load on their hands (literally). Our moving company owners can now easily manage operations regardless of where they are and by partnering with Oncue we give them back that time so they can spend more time living the life they want.
We have dedicated team members committed to changing the lives of the 40,000,000 people who move each year across the US! We’ve created technology and booking services for companies to succeed in this $70B+ industry. To deliver on our promise to our customers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high-performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
Our Inside Sales Representatives are the voice of our brand and engage leads generated by marketing to help our customers grow and manage their business. Your job is to build rapport with the customer, establish trust, introduce the value of our Movers and book them! We are looking for charming, intelligent, and persistent Inside Sales Representatives with a commitment to winning! This is a full-time position that is based in an office setting with the opportunity to earn work from home status.
What you get:
- Our top reps average $1100-$1500 in commission monthly on top of their base hourly rate
- Some reps have earned over $2500 per month in commissions
- Potential to increase base pay with good performance
- Weekly and Monthly incentives for strong sales performance
- Various Shifts: 6a-3p; 7a-4p; 8a-5p; 9a-6p and 10a-7p
- Tuesday - Saturday
- Sunday - Thursday
- Paid time off (PTO) - Two Weeks Per year
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Stock Options: Own a piece of this tech start-up!
As an Inside Sales Representative - you will:
- Manage a warm lead inbound funnel of customers looking for moving services
- Book customers on a daily basis via phone, email & text
- Become the sales expert on our Oncue platform and policies
- Respond quickly to all leads including phone, email, text and web inquiries
- Demonstrate value to new customers while creating urgency to make a reservation with our movers
- Manage a short sales cycle with high volume
- Exceed booking rate targets
- HAVE FUN!!!!
- Availability to work on weekends required - one weekend day per week, unless you want to work both.
- Located in the Phoenix, AZ area - preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of phone sales experience is preferred
- Experience in at least one of the following preferred: sales (inside sales, B2B or B2C outside sales), customer relationship management (CRM), account management, customer service, retail or call center
- Consistent track record of success
- Passion for technology and customer service
- Self-starter that possesses the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to think on your feet and exercise good judgment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
Oncue operates 7-days a week from:
- 5 am - 7 pm Monday-Friday
- 5 am - 7 pm Saturday
- 5 am - 7 pm Sunday
- All times above are based in Pacific Time Zone however we operate in all time zones.
We are not affiliated with OnCue Express Gas stations.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $15 /hour based on experience PLUS commissions
+ Commission: $45k to $55,000 on average OTE (on target earnings)