process and ensure that the end product and visit are both a positive and enjoyable experience.
• In most cases, it is desirable for a team member to be trained in multiple positions. Each Employee must be able to execute his/her position with speed and accuracy to ensure our customers are served in a timely manner.
• Engage the customer with eye contact and an energetic smile as they enter the eatery. All team members must understand and demonstrate good customer relations when dealing with customers.
• It is imperative that all CoreLife Eatery team members are fluent and comfortable with
the following areas of our food and procedures:
o Best sanitation practices
o Food sensitivities and allergen handling
o Menu builds and ingredient specifics including key nutritional facts
o Handling guest requests and/or special requests
• Dependability: It is necessary that all team members arrive at work on time
for their scheduled shifts.
• Availability: All team members must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and
• Cooperation: All employees must have a “team work” attitude and be able to contribute
to the efficient operation of the shift.
• Age Requirement: All employees must be at least 16 years of age and possess all
documents and permits required by federal and state law.
• Education & Experience: Previous eatery employment experience is helpful, but not
• Other: All positions require long periods of standing without break. Lifting, reaching,
bending and certain weight loads. At times you may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
This position is responsible for greeting each customer and starting the order process. Initiate interaction with the customer, offer menu
suggestions and describe each bowl if asked. Make customers aware that some of our products contain soy and tree nuts. The grill cook position team member must be able to:
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items. Be specific by bowl name and describe what is in each bowl. Discuss possible allergens and ask if the customer has any allergies.
• Identify the main 8 food allergies and proper procedure for handling guests with allergies.
• Identify possible cross contamination issues to avoid.
• Identify hold times for the different foods, use proper documentation for those holding times.
•Cook and dice chicken and steak for the food service line.
• Demonstrate proper handwashing and changing gloves.
• When not busy, they must assist at other positions where management deems appropriate.
• Replenish food items when they become low.
• Opens and closes the station correctly and efficiently. Station is kept clean at all times.