with SuSu Hospitality policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
• Guides the activities of the shift when a GM or AGM is not present. Executes the station deployment plan at the direction of the GM. Ensures completion of tasks per Jamba’s FLEX Log and as required to meet business demands.
• Coaches team member in their assigned roles and according to SuSu Hospitality operational standards. Trains new team members at the direction of the GM. Provides input to the GM regarding team member performance.”
• Works the line. Performs all tasks related to SuSu Hospitality operational standards. Effectively acts as a role model at each station in the store.
• Strives for the ultimate guest service experience in keeping with key performance indicators including surveys, shops, audits, and speed of service.
• At the direction of the GM and in accordance with SuSu Hospitality labor targets, ensures the store has accurate shift coverage at all times, while adhering to scheduling and labor guidelines.
• Supports the training of team members to successfully handle service issues and intervenes when necessary.
• Motivates and mentors team members on providing guests with product suggestions and information.
• Educates and engages the community and store guests on all products and services.
• Readies the store at the start and end of the shift, including closing shifts. Evaluates food pars to ensure timely and accurate assembly of products.
• Opens and/or closes store as required. Performs all safety and security tasks as required to open and close the store. Observes the “five-minute rule” of opening the store five minutes early and closing the store five minutes late.
• Performs cash handling and administrative functions including close-outs, safe accountability and cash drops. Conducts inventory counts and process orders as directed by the GM.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Resilient and Adaptable: reacts to change, ambiguity, and uncertainty with openness and confidence; leads swiftly and effectively.
• Demonstrates Accountability: accepts responsibility for one’s own performance/actions: follows through on commitments with a sense of urgency.
• Communicates Effectively.
• Drives for Results.
• Serves and Inspires Others: Inspires others to excel; rewards and recognizes great performance.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have access to reliable transportation.
• Previous management experience in food/retail service.
• Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register skills.
• Must be able to work a variable of shifts (openings, mid-day shifts, and closing) from week-to-week.
• Able to lift 40 pounds regularly throughout shifts.
• Embodies SuSu Hospitality culture & values – will make a good representative of the SuSu Hospitality Brand and provide a safe environment for our guests and team members.
• This is a part time, hourly position that is eligible for overtime. Specific availability requirements will vary from store to store.
This job entails frequent exposure to high temperatures and extreme cold. There is frequent contact/immersion of hands in water and sanitation solutions; as well as contact with produce items, dairy products, and frequent allergen-related items such as nuts, citrus, peanut butter, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and stand. The employee is frequently required to reach, bend, stoop, scoop, pour, carry, push, and lift objects up to 40lbs. There is substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers. Must be able to maneuver in walk-in coolers and freezers.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.