customers are served correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the
Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures
and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
2. Prepares and ensures that all colleagues prepare consistent, high quality products that are served to
customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job
3. Achieves the standards for a clean and organized restaurant and colleague image as defined in the Little
Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook, and/or as required by local government agencies.
4. Recruits, hires, trains and evaluates colleagues by following procedures outlined in the SCORES
materials, in-store training resources, and the guidelines for colleague evaluation.
5. Develops a productive team by providing direction and supervision of colleagues through the
appropriate use of communication, delegation, and disciplinary skills and implements change in a
positive manner resulting in low colleague turnover.
6. Ensures a work environment that is in compliance with government regulations and is safe, secure, and
free of harassment or discrimination, as defined by Little Caesars policies and procedures.
7. Accurately completes all paperwork associated with daily, weekly, and period end activities as directed
by the Area Supervisor or Market Director.
8. Performs labor scheduling, food ordering, and product projections accurately and maintains restaurant
equipment so that the restaurant opens and closes as scheduled and is able to service all customer orders
9. Manages all financial responsibilities with integrity and performs tasks associated with achieving cost
control goals and supervises colleagues to ensure goals are met.
10. Properly implements shakerboarding, local store marketing events, and in-store promotions that result in
Nature & Scope
The Manager must abide by all state and federal laws OSHA and EEOC requirements, as well as practice
and enforce all Little Caesars policies and procedures. The Manager receives direction and training from
the Area Supervisor, six week Management Modules, and other Little Caesars training materials and
classes. During each shift, they motivate, direct and coach colleagues to work proficiently at their assigned
stations, and then follow up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner, according to Little Caesars
The Manager is responsible for supervising all colleagues including those under 18 years of age. The
Manager must abide by all State and Federal labor laws, OSHA regulations, and EEOC requirements as well
as enforce and practice all Little Caesars policies and procedures.
The Manager will ensure the restaurant is prepared to meet the needs of customers and work diligently to
ensure each customer is satisfied with the service and product they receive.
The Manager supports the Area Supervisor and is responsible for building sales and controlling costs by
using all cost control tools and processes. They trouble shoot operational problems and find acceptable
Detailed lists of each station's responsibilities and duties can be found in the "Operational Resource Guide"
(ORG) and the job helpers posted at each station. Your Area Supervisor will discuss the essential job
functions, which are normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that
will affect the success of the restaurant.
The Manager will be scheduled to work approximately 50 hours each week. This position requires a hands on style of management and physical work such as: lifting, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
• The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
• The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
• The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce
ladle, cheese cups, cheese cups, pan gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of
knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etcs.).
• The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils.
• The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
• The ability to effectively communicate to customers and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing,
• The ability to understand directions, instructions and product specifications.
• The ability to process and complete customer orders.
• The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
• The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
• The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food
orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
• The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
• The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals,
duties and deadlines.
The Candidate must:
1. Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a management role, achieving at least an assistant
manager / co-manager position in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a
management position in a full service restaurant.
2. Preferred minimum age of 21.
3. Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
4. Have a working knowledge local store marketing techniques, sales building, and a proven track
record of controlling costs.
5. Possess strong management, team building and communication skills.
6. Possess knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss statements.
7. Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work a varied, 50 hour workweek under
pressure and in stressful situations.
8. Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within
company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary driver to complete
daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by the Area Supervisor or Market Director.
9. Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines.
10. The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Team Member provide
documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.