Pay increase upon completed training program
Paid time off
Goal Based monthly bonus program
Opportunity for advancement.
Maintains high standards of ethics and provides leadership, direction, and opportunity to the True Blue Crew to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
1. Runs shifts effectively with daily deployment sheet to ensure quality products, excellent guest service and restaurant cleanliness while maintain labor and food costs.
2. Follows and implements restaurant policies and procedures effectively holding team members accountable for their actions and/or behaviors.
3. Ensures the accurate completion and follow through of all food safety practices and employment law compliance. Promptly communicates any questionable behaviors or infractions with General Manager.
4. Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for team members as a coach and mentor to promote team member growth and the development of a high performing team.
5. Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
6. Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures effectively.
7. Performs and understands managerial functions with the POS system.
8. Responsible for restaurant cash management.
9. Monitors inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for shift based on current restaurant sales.
10. Holds team accountable for following proper uniform standards including and grooming and jewelry guidelines.
11. Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
12. Performs any other miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Great communication skills
- Self motivated
- Confidence to lead by example
- Strong organizational skills
Ability to foster and encourage open communication, teamwork and cooperation. Results driven with one to two years leadership experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Stands for long periods of time without sitting
• Walks fast paced during shifts. Bends, reaches and stoops
• Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly; Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Frequently; Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Occasionally; Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Rarely
This job application is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Culver Franchising System, Inc. This means the independent franchisee controls and is solely responsible for the employment policies and practices for this location including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. Culver Franchising System, Inc. will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired or considered for employment. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your employer.