routinely use Jamba and SuSu Hospitality tools and manuals to ensure compliance with brand and company standards.
Job Type: Part-time
• Deliver an engaging and high energy guest service experience.
• Clearly and accurately communicate product and brand information to our guests.
• Responsible for compliance with product, service, and safety standards.
• Foster an environment of team work.
• Communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately to aid effective shift operations.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Qualified Team Members may be considered for Training Mentor and MBA (Master of Blending Arts) roles.
• Responsible for delivering an exceptional guest service experience.
• Execute Jamba’s BOOST service standards.
• Consistently make and serve all products to specifications.
• Execute proper portion control with all ingredients.
• Respond to directions in an accurate and timely manner.
• Adhere to all food, safety, and security guidelines while respecting company assets.
• Master each station of the store.
• Successfully complete all required trainings.
• Operate cash register and handle cash transactions while adhering to SuSu Hospitality cash handling policies.
• Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
• Resilient and Adaptable: Reacts to change, ambiguity, and uncertainty with openness and confidence.
• Demonstrates Accountability: Accepts responsibility for one’s own performance/actions: follows through on commitments with a sense of urgency.
• Communicates Effectively.
• Drives for Results.
• Must have access to reliable transportation.
• Must be at least 16 years of age.
• Must obtain food handlers card and non-slip shoes.
• This is a part time, hourly position that is eligible for overtime. Specific availability requirements will vary from store to store.
This job entails frequent exposure to high temperatures and extreme cold. There is frequent contact/immersion of hands in water and sanitation solutions; and contact with produce items, dairy products, and frequent allergen-related items such as nuts, citrus, peanut butter, cinnamon, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and stand. The employee is frequently required to reach, bend, stoop, scoop, pour, carry, push, and lift objects up to 40lbs. There is substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers. Must be able to maneuver in walk-in coolers and freezers.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.