curated brands throughout the Midwest
and beyond. PHG’s known and iconic brands include:
- RUTH’S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE
- BIN 23 BISTRO
- EXCHANGE WHISKEY BAR
As we expand, our values and drive remain the same: to keep
our promises when it comes to quality, stay fresh in our approach, and find and
nurture the absolute best team members. Team members interested in career
development are encouraged to seek advancement through the many different
resources we provide. In addition to advancement
opportunities, team member perks include:
- Family style MEALS served while at work
- Paid time off for ALL employees for each hour worked
- Dining DISCOUNTS at Ruth's Chris Steak House restaurants
- Anniversary recognition program
Remember that although the meal is always amazing, it’s the
experience you go back for! With this thought
in mind, Prime Hospitality Group adheres to 5 Core Values:
- Demand Excellence
- Passion for Hospitality
- Desire to Win
- Unwavering Commitment
- Hunger to Grow
Are you an experienced SERVER looking to join a successful
restaurant company and grow your career? Prime Hospitality Group (PHG) is seeking a SERVER to join the Ruth's Chris Steak House team in downtown St. Louis, MO. Please consider this exceptional opportunity!
The Server will be responsible for maintaining positive guest interactions while providing guests the highest quality of service in a friendly and efficient manner. The Server will also take orders, serve food and drinks, respond to inquiries about the menu and fulfill the wishes of the guest, as well as suggestively sell food and drinks.
SERVER Requirements & Physical Demands
- Must maintain a current valid permit to serve alcohol as required by the State of Indiana.
- Must be able to use fingers to operate POS system, make change and use credit card transactions accurately.
- Must be able to carry trays, and lift and handle supplies, smallwares and equipment weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to walk or stand exert well-paced mobility during entire shift (approx. 6-8 hours).
- Must have good sense of balance, be physically able to reach, bend, kneel, squat and stoop on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to hear well with loud background noise.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and listen attentively to guests, and other team members.
- Must be able to calmly respond to agitated and/or angry guests.
Compensation and Benefits
(Benefits available to employees who work an average of 25 hours per week.)
• Compensation: based on experience
• Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family
• Dental and vision insurance coverage
• Paid vacation
• Life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
• Team member assistance program
• 401(k) plan