day‐to‐day operations of a fast‐paced Subway Restaurant.
Your role is critical to our business. You will be the face of the business, so you should be a leader and a people pleaser, as well as reliable.
This Subway is a family‐owned business. You’ll enjoy that we provide the knowledge, facilities, and supplies for
you to proudly service our customers.
Assistant Manager Responsiblities & Perks::
• Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of team members. Computer knowledge desirable.
• Help recruit, train, and supervise staff
• Help make the schedule
• Help maintain and safeguard inventory and money systems
• Help to ensure employee safety, food safety, and overall company safety
• Handle and process paperwork
Manager & Assistant Manager additional benefits:
• Vacation pay
• You will receive the valuable knowledge of how to run a business!
Key Responsibilities for all staff::
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Prepares beautifully constructed sandwiches/food according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses (brief online trainings) as directed.
Qualifications and Skills for all::
• You must be at least 18 years old for this position.
• Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
• Prior experience would be great, but not required.
What's in it for you::
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible scheduling
• Deep discounted employee meals
• Uniforms loaned to you while you work here
• No grease, grills, or fryers
• No late-night hours
• Paid training
• Direct Deposit for pay
• Simple IRA retirement savings plan with company match (Savings Incentive Match PLan for Employees)
• Job advancement opportunities
• Subway Fresh Start Scholarship Program