state and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and wage
regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA, OSHA, and other
appropriate regulations required for the legal operation of the business.
Ensures knowledge, adherence, and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs® Policies
and Procedures as stated in the Operations Manual.
Ensures knowledge, adherence, and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs policies
Providing leadership to the restaurant teams to consistently meet standards of
superior guest service, quality, and cleanliness while embracing the Firehouse
Subs® “culture” of a cheerful and fun work environment and Firehouse Subs®
beliefs and values to adhere to and grow the mission and vision.
Ensures the profitability of the business by ensuring all restaurants under their
supervision operate within established guidelines and requirements for food cost,
labor, controllables, utilities, and sales growth.
Coordinates and implements operations game plans and company initiatives in a
profitable, timely manner to the GMs and ensures compliance.
Ensures restaurant General Manager actively participates in Local Restaurant
Marketing activities and pursues catering opportunities and leads.
Accountable for the proper salaried management staffing of the restaurant with
qualified personnel who are capable of operating the business in a professional
and profitable manner.
Accountable for the continuous training and development of the restaurant
Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate,
complete and accomplished on schedule.
Maintains awareness and participation in community affairs to take advantage of
sales and public relations opportunities.
Conduct monthly Area Meetings with Teams
Page 2 of 2
Ensures Restaurants are properly staffed and a detailed training/developmental
theplan is being adhered to
Effectively communicates with Teams daily
Educates and promotes Public Safety Foundation initiatives among thecrew
members and with customers.
Represents Firehouse Subs® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
Communicates effectively to Owner(s) all issues that may impact our business.
Maintains overall restaurant equipment and facility in full working order through
the GM and communicates problems immediately to theDirector of Company
Performs other job-related duties as may be assigned or required.
Competency:—knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Ability to multitask
Clear and effective written and oral communications
- Possess a positive attitude, Be ready and willing to manage their team and serve customers, every day with a smile.
- Be able to hire, train and motivate a high-performance team.
- Understand and be able to manage food and labor costs.
- Understand a Profit and Loss Statement and operate a restaurant at maximum profitability.
- 2+ years of management experience
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Direct reports to include General Managers of locations in the Area.
- Will work inside the restaurants and at outdoor events.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to drive.
Position type and expected hours of work: Full time, standard 8am-6pm Monday through Friday, night and weekends as needed.
Will be in rotation for AOM on call.
Required education and experience:
- 3+ years of General Manager experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and must have personal Automobile Liability Insurance.
Additional eligibility qualifications:
- Other duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Bonus Plan (Monthly and Yearly)
- Free Meals
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Car allowance