over 60 years. We are interested in individuals that are seeking to make a career in the quick service restaurant industry and maximize their potential with a growing company.
We are currently looking for an energetic and driven individual with restaurant experience in the High Point and Thomasville area to be a Co-Manager that will drive improved results for successful restaurant operations. As an Co-Manager you will be responsible for working productively to fulfill your job requirements and assist the Restaurant Manager to help educate, train, develop, evaluate, and support our crew members to run the best restaurant all day every day! Primary responsibilities will include customer service, product quality, cleanliness, safety, and cash management.
• Our preferred candidate should have a minimum of two years previous management experience in quick service or a fast casual restaurant.
• The candidates should possess a high school degree and possess basic math skills, as well as excellent leadership, verbal communication and interpersonal relations skills.
• Candidates should have a positive attitude, be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
• The candidates should also be able to work a minimum of 40 hours each week and be able perform all the essential functions of the job.
• A valid driver’s license is required from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines and a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete daily banking responsibilities.
We are doing more than serving pizza we are serving people by holding to our values of:
Serving others: We are in the business of making our customers’ lives easier every chance we get. We are generous and selfless.
Owning your work: We give more than what’s expected. We embrace accountability and care deeply. We have relentlessly high standards and never accept less than the best.
Inventing Something: We make things happen. We are curious, adventurous and open-minded. We believe in taking the initiative to improve whatever we touch. We dream it, then do it.
Never Giving Up: We act fast with fearless determination. Obstacles never stop us from reaching our goals.
Being an All-Star: We believe in more than just being a player. We aim to raise the bar, inspire, motivate, mentor, and make an impact. We strive to be a force of good and a source of fun.
If you have what we are looking for, then we invite you to apply today. We look forward to speaking with you further about the benefits of working with our growing team.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Hard working
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible hours
- Leadership opportunities
- 401k plan