options and an eclectic food menu. Ability to organize and manage a high-volume business during peak hours is a must.
Our General Mangers are responsible for sharing their knowledge and passion for overseeing daily operations (training) and delivering top-notch customer service. Running floor shifts, managing staff, P&L responsibility, payroll, excel, POS, maintaining overall financial management and interacting with our guests. Craft beer and cocktail knowledge is a plus but not mandatory, applicants must be passionate about the product and our concept.
Candidates should have a friendly personality, strong leadership skills, be organized, be computer proficient and have a positive attitude. Candidates should have front of the house an back of the house experience with a minimum of 3-5 years restaurant general management/management experience. We are looking for someone who is committed to the service industry who thrives in this type of atmosphere and enjoys this lifestyle. Opportunities exist for advancement in this fast growing company.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled General manager with remarkable skills, who will run a store effectively and with attention to detail.
Our General manager candidates are required to be in constant contact with the staff and customers. They need to be able to ensure their staff provides the highest quality customer services and monitor the overall financial performance of the store.
The responsibilities of a General manager are to greet the staff and customers, provide them with what they need, give intelligent recommendations and suggestions, build customer and brand trust, assist the staff with anything they need and make sure the customers have a great dining experience.
More importantly, a perfect General manager candidate should be reliable, accommodating, courteous, and friendly to ensure that the customers are fully satisfied.
Responsibilities of a General Manager
● Recruiting and appraising staff
● Training and supervising staff
● Maintaining financial and statistical record
● Dealing with customer complaints and inquiries
● Overseeing inventory and pricing control
● Review and respond to any accounting questions in a timely manner
● Motivating staff to meet sales goals
● Setting sales targets
● Ensuring compliance with safety and health regulations
● Preparing cash deposits that match the daily POS reports
● Make sure Receipts or Invoices have been saved for all Petty Cash Expenditures, POS Paid-Out Expenses and Check Payments
● Providing opportunities for staff advancements
Store Manager Job Requirements:
● Organizational skills
● Team working skills
● Verbal communication skills
● Numerical skills
● Excellent IT skills
● Management experience
● Problem-solving skills
● Showing initiative
● Setting a good example