all aspects of the restaurant. Is integrity-driven for People, Process, and Profit and exemplifies the company’s values, Fairness, Accountability, and Recognition. Complies with the policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
How it’s Done:
- Greets guests with smile and provides service that invites interaction with our guest.
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with guests and coworkers.
- Anticipates and exceeds guests’ expectations and needs
- Suggests appropriate flavor combinations and menu complements to enhance the quality of the guest experience.
- Engages guests in dining room through “Table Touch”
- Learns team effectiveness skills
- Is empowered to make it right for the guest.
- Rings orders accurately by using the point-of-sale system.
- Receives cash and credit card payments and issues receipts or change due to guest.
- Prepares and packages food and drink products.
- Responsible for always maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant, interior and exterior.
- Frequently cleans the service line, restrooms, equipment, and dining area
- Assist in maintaining overall restaurant cleanliness.
- Replenishes food in serving stations and holding areas appropriately.
- Resolves customer complaints using “BLAST” (Believe, Listen, Apologize, Satisfy & Add Value, Thank)
- Maintain health and safety standards in work area.
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed.
- Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work multiple stations.
- Accountable for overages and shortages, accuracy, and security.
- Addresses guest needs and concerns as they relate to cash handling and order preparation.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Never walk past a problem.
What will make you successful:
- Keeping it real and being yourself.
- Having a positive attitude and a genuine desire to make others happy and serve one another.
- Take pride in what you do and take personal accountability.
- Treating others with respect and care and be welcoming to new team members.
- Communicating effectively.
- Be self-motivated and action oriented.
- Hold each other accountable.
- Be curious.
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Be dependable and reliable
- Follows uniform and grooming standards and policies.
Minimum Requirement: Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
Availability: Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Occasionally lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 50 pounds from various heights to/from shelves.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor.
- Routinely reach overhead, forward, and underneath shelves, counter, tables, and kitchen equipment.
- Requires frequent motions of bending, wiping, sweeping, and mopping.
- Frequent exposure to fluctuating temperatures in areas such as cooler, freezer, and cooking sections of the restaurant.
What you can expect from us:
Pathway for career growth
Values driven leadership team
About Rackson Restaurants:
Rackson Restaurants is recognized as one of the top QSR operators in the US with a strong growth strategy and commitment to values-based leadership. Putting people first is at the core of the Company culture.