policies. The GM has earned the position by consistently meeting and exceeding the fiscal and developmental goals of their store as an AGM, or comparable experience externally in a management role. GMs have prior management experience with a track record of flexibility and adaptability to constant change and may take on additional responsibilities within the organization.
• Understands and communicates the company’s vision, mission and values.
• Responsible for maintaining operational excellence in the store.
• Responds to direction in an accurate and timely manner and ensures the same compliance from the store team.
• Recognizes and rewards outstanding performance of store team members.
• Demonstrates effective leadership behaviors and continuously improves leadership skills.
• Other duties as assigned by the District Manager.
• Strives for the ultimate guest service experience in keeping with key performance indicators including surveys, shops, audits, and speed of service.
• Ensures store has adequate shift coverage at all times, while adhering to scheduling and labor guidelines.
• Supports the training of AGMs, Shift Leads, and Team Members to successfully handle service issues and intervenes when necessary.
• Motivates and mentors team members on providing guests with product suggestions and information.
• Educates and engages the community and store guests on all products and services.
• Adheres to and has knowledge of all company policies and procedures.
• Maintains impeccable standards concerning store maintenance, administration, and supplies.
• Capable of ordering all operating supplies in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Provides regular performance feedback to all store personnel. Supports and works with DM/HR on disciplinary action.
• Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately to ensure effective shift operations and the overall operations of the store.
• Follows all food safety, cash handling, and operations procedures and policies and ensures that store team members comply. Meets or exceeds all company compliance audits and evaluations.
• Analyzes and measures business trends; develops and implements plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed fiscal goals and objectives.
• Markets the store and builds the brand from within the four walls and outside of the store.
• Resilient and Adaptable: reacts to change, ambiguity, and uncertainty with openness and confidence; leads swiftly and effectively.
• Demonstrates Accountability: accepts responsibility for one’s own performance/actions: follows through on commitments with a sense of urgency.
• Communicates Effectively.
• Strategizes and Drives for Results.
• Serves and Inspires Others: inspires others to excel; rewards and recognizes great performance.
• Develops Talent.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to work 40-45 hours per week; must be able to work a variable of shifts (openings, mid-day shifts, and closing) from week-to-week. Expected to have extensive knowledge of store execution on all days and dayparts.
• It is anticipated that exempt managers will need to work 40-45 hours per week to accomplish the assigned work.
• Previous experience as an AGM with the company, or commensurate management experience.
• Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register skills.
• Must have access to reliable transportation.
This job entails frequent exposure to high temperatures and extreme cold. There is frequent contact/immersion of hands in water and sanitation solutions; as well as contact with produce items, dairy products, and frequent allergen-related items such as nuts, citrus, peanut butter, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and stand. The employee is frequently required to reach, bend, stoop, scoop, pour, carry, push, and lift objects up to 40lbs. There is substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers. Must be able to maneuver in walk-in coolers and freezers.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.