in a friendly environment. Team members are responsible for providing an exceptional dining experience for everyone they serve each day. We want to ensure all guests receive signature Chick-fil-A service and food.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We strive to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Team Members will have the opportunity to apply for Chick-fil-A's Remarkable Futures Scholarships. Scholarships can be used at any accredited two- or four-year college, university or technical/vocational school.
It’s a Great Place to Work
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future. At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The responsibility of our front counter staff is to provide the highest level of hospitality, continually going above and beyond to ensure guests have a remarkable experience.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
* Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected
* Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service
* Strive to build great relationships with co-workers, as all positions require teamwork
* Take orders on registers inside and in drive-thru, providing correct change to customers
* Quickly bag and deliver food with order accuracy
* Keep all condiments, cups, drinks, dessert, and other stations stocked
* Maintain clean working environment
* Maintain strict adherence to Food Safety procedures
* Follow procedures to ensure Operational Excellence
* Customer service oriented
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Able to lift 20-30 pounds on a regular basis
* Detail orientated
* Able to multi-task
* Work well independently and in a team environment
* Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
Applicants will also be expected to be able work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary.