such serious business.
OUR MISSION: To Create the Best Burger Fry and Shake Experience EVER, and Have Fun Doing It
• Punch in, sign in, and report to the General Manager/Assistant Manager on time & in full uniform for each shift. Obtain Manager’s approval prior to punching out.
• Maintains proper uniform and personal hygiene standards.
• Always keep a clean and professional appearance.
• Has a good understanding and plays an active role in Delivering Kindness through WOW Moments.
• Serve Guests according to established procedures and our unique style of service.
• Always conduct yourself professionally and have fun while providing outstanding MOOYAH service.
• Be able to establish relationships with Guests and promote loyalty.
• Willing to have fun, while smiling and making positive, friendly eye contact with the Guests.
• Works as a team player with other team members while demonstrating personal responsibility.
• Have a thorough knowledge of the MOOYAH Menu.
• Assumes responsibility for freshness and quality of all menu items.
• Always clean as you go during your shift. Perform special cleaning duties as specified by the Manager.
• Follows good safety and sanitation practices, demonstrates changing gloves often.
• Follows all food safety procedures.
• Perform opening set up, running side work and closing duties.
• Maintain safety & sanitation.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Leader.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
• Team Member is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
• Floor conditions could be wet or slippery.
• Team Member is frequently required to handle hot and cold items.
• Team Member will periodically be required to lift weights from 25 up to 50 pounds.
• Must be focused on GUEST’s needs.
• Able to stand for 6 hours
• Able to lift at least 25 pounds
• Accurate hearing and listening skills
• Command of the English language
• Basic computer/Point Of Sale usage skills
This job posting is for a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not MOOYAH Franchising, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not MOOYAH Franchising, LLC, is responsible for all restaurant employment-related matters, including setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning recruiting, disciplinary actions, staffing, and scheduling. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, not MOOYAH Franchising, LLC, will be your employer.