they do, there's only Wingstop. We are looking for team members who want to deliver a flavor experience.
As a team member at Wingstop, an individual will have to take and give out orders to the kitchen staff. He/she will have to be quick and efficient in communicating with other crew members and kitchen staff to make sure the guests get their orders on time. A team member will have to balance their cash drawers, listen and solve customer queries, and replace food if necessary. A team member is responsible to prepare quality food that tastes great and is consistent from day-to-day. This position is critical to Wingstop Restaurants; ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation maintaining the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer; follows and comprehends the importance of proper personal hygiene and sanitation procedures. The team member must be able to successfully focus on their job in a calm, yet efficient manner. The individual has to be an ideal team player as this is a very fast paced and strenuous job, which requires him/her to be in the good books of everyone, including the guests.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law.
- $200 Signing Bonus upon successful completion of 90 days averaging 15 hours per week or more.
- Share of Tips from Online Pickup Orders
- Employee discount
- Free meal during work each shift
- Flexible schedule
• Cashier and restaurant experience a plus!
• Food Handler Certification Preferred - Training and certivication test will be provided if needed upon hiring
• Computer literate and comfortable using computerized register (POS) systems.
• Possess great cash handling skills.
• Professional, polite, and reliable even when under stress.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Must have integrity, honesty and accountability.
• Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the customer
• Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
• Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency and follow
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self improvement
• Has an outgoing personality
• Strong work ethic
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet and welcome customers entering the restaurant and calling into the restaurant.
• Place orders for customers in-person and over the phone; upsell and maintain knowledge of menu and sauce descriptions, along with new items and promotions.
• Accurately process cash, credit card and gift card transactions; verify age for alcohol purchases.
• Answer questions from customers and make menu recommendations.
• Monitor that all orders are read within Company quote times.
• Verify that all wings are presentable and double checking all orders before giving the order to the customer(s).
• Balance the register at the end of the shift; deliver the amount before the next shift.
• Assist in maintaining a clean workplace; keep Front of House (FOH) clean and stocked.
• Practice safe handling procedures by following all safety and sanitation guidelines; promote safety in the workplace.
• Maintain a professional and presentable appearance according to the company's Uniform Standards
• Receive and handle complaints from the customers and guide to the manager if the problem is beyond the scope of duties.
• Leave customer with a positive, long-lasting impression of their WINGSTOP experience.
• Ability to practice safe cooking procedures
• Quickly scan and comprehend the order tickets
• Accurately count the number of Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings and Boneless
Strips needed for each order
• Coordinate the cooking time of Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings and Boneless
Strips and fries with the corresponding timer
• According to Wingstop standards; Sauce, Season and package all orders
• Accurately count the cooked Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings and Boneless
Strips into the proper sauce bowls
• Cook and prepare Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings and Boneless Strips, and
Fries in the proper fryers and baskets
• Filter and freshen the fryer shortening daily, following all safety procedures and
with proper safety equipment
• Assist in keeping the kitchen clean throughout the shift maintaining clean as you
go and at closing time
• Immediately notify Manager on Duty of all safety, sanitation, or employee issues
• Assist other employees as needed
• Follow directions given by Manager or Supervisor
• Know and thoroughly understand the importance of good hygiene and food
• Ability to thoroughly understand and follow instructions in how to properly and
safely use chemical cleaning products