of over 5,000 stores, we’re on top of the heath, wellness and sports nutrition industry. Our unique approach to retail blends great people, product innovation, and technology so hot it sizzles - all on a global scale.
Do you want to play on the team that’s leading the world in health and wellness? Are you up for a daily challenge and the chance to advance your career quickly? Then look no further!
Whether you’re looking for a fantastic full-time career, or a great part-time job, the Sales Associate position at our GNC Franchise is an accommodating, highly-rewarding job for health and fitness enthusiasts. In this critical role, you are more than just a cashier – you are the face of our Family-Operated franchise! It will be your duty to educate, provide outstanding service, and build a robust, lasting relationship with our diverse clientele, while leaving a positive impact on each and every individual you welcome into our stores. To put it simply, you'll aim to make every customer feel like a part of our family!
-Life & Supplemental Insurance
-Mixed/Variable (Mostly nights & weekends)
-Paid Training (3 Weeks)
-Monthly Bonus Incentives
-Single and Multi-location float opportunities available, up to 15 miles
This Job Is:
-Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge and customer service aptitudes
- Answer product based questions using knowledge from training, merchandising bulletins, and other company approved information
- Sell merchandise and interact with customers according to GNC standards
- Receive, check, and shelve merchandise
- Maintain store appearance
- Complete customer transactions using POS register system
- Perform regular opening and closing duties
- Cash handling and bank deposits
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic math skills to count, add, and subtract
- Strong interpersonal skills, judgment, and ethical behavior to manage the company's assets
- Excellent customer service skills to develop a relationship-selling culture
- High School Diploma or GED
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $16.00+ per hour**
**Payment range determined by actual average earnings of hourly associates YTD 2021
You will receive 3 weeks of paid, in-depth training to become an expert in our industry, operations, and culture. Our team leaders will guide you every step of the way, and assist you in taking full control of maximizing your earnings and potential.