servicing the DFW area and have quickly grown to a fully funded tech start up with 100+ employees and now service Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Atlanta, with many more markets to come!
At NuBrakes, you have the very unique opportunity to contribute to a young company that is experiencing hyper growth. You also have the rare opportunity for ownership in the company through employer granted stock options.
We’re on a mission to transform the auto repair experience into one that’s customer and technician-centric, honest, transparent, convenient, and most importantly: highly efficient, so you can maximize jobs completed and earnings.
About the role:
We are excited to hire a Technician I in the Dallas area; the position is one that requires a strong mechanical background in the automotive industry, a 'will to win' personality, and the ability to grow within a team of other NuBrakes technicians. At NuBrakes, you will be the receptionist, diagnostic, service writer, foreman, and technician all in one.
As a mobile brake repair technician you will be traveling to our customer’s location, whether it be their office, apartment, or home, to diagnose and then repair their brakes. You'll be working out of a brand new, 2020 Nissan NV200 company-branded service vehicle that's equipped with all the necessary tools to complete brake repairs.
You'll work independently without the pressure of having a shop foreman breathing down your neck. Instead, you will have the guidance of a Market Manager, and help from the Customer/Technician Support Team and other NuBrakes Technicians. Our mobile app makes it easy for you to manage your jobs, communicate with customers, and the Support Team.
Job Details and Compensation
- Full Time (working 5 or 6 days per week)
- $50,000 - $75,000 annually depending on experience and commission earnings per week
- Pay direct deposited weekly
- We provide you with commission earnings for each job with a safety net weekly guarantee
- Current technicians average $1000-$1500 in earnings per week
- Benefits: 75% contribution on Health Insurance, Dental and Vision also available
- PTO hours and Holiday bonus pay provided
- Access to ownership in the company through Stock Options
- Clear promotion path and raises from Technician I -->Technician II -->Senior Technician
- The top performing technician earned $90,000+ working 6-7 days per week in 2020
- At least 5 years of experience in diagnosing and repairing all types of vehicles
- A strong understanding and ability to repair/replace brake pads, rotors, drums, shoes, calipers on a variety of makes and models
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- An acceptable criminal background check
- Pre-employment drug screen
- High energy attitude and ability to effectively communicate with others