person who always seeks knowledge and goes above and beyond to obtain results in his/her business. Someone who takes pride in ensuring that our guests receive only the highest levels of quality and service each and every time they visit.
With over 60 locations scheduled to be opened within the next 5 years, the opportunity for advancement above General Manager is GREAT!
Salary : $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 Annually Depending on Experience.
Wing Concept Experience a Major Plus.
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Health Care Stipend
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Free Meals
Hoots Restaurants offer fast casual dining with a limited, moderately-priced menu that features chicken wings, seafood and sandwiches along with other food and beverage offerings and merchandise.
• The General Manager coordinates all food service activities of the Hoots establishment during his/her shift using corporate guidelines regarding sales, profitability, and guest and employee relations.
• The General Manager encourages teamwork and is responsible with other team members for building and increasing sales, while maintaining profitability and ensuring employee and guest satisfaction.
• Responsibilities include ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in the Back of the House are being followed with regard to Food Specification (SPEC) Procedures, guest safety, employee safety, food handling, receiving and storage procedures as well as following SOP for supervising all Front of the House employees in order to ensure motivation and compliance with Company policies and procedures and guest satisfaction.
• Audit and ensure that the restaurant is fully functional and meets all Hoots standards and integrity issues daily, to include, but not limited to cleanliness, equipment maintenance, atmosphere, service, guest interactions, execution of food & beverage standards.
• The General Manager will also complete with accuracy all necessary daily, weekly, monthly paperwork regarding all operational and administrative aspects of the store and assist with inventories, ordering and setting par levels with use of proformas, completing accurate prep sheets, and setting par levels.
• Additional duties include regularly directing the work of employees on duty, being able to utilize basic functions of the Hoots’ restaurant's POS (Point of Sale) Register System well enough to teach and supervise use of register by staff level employees and be responsible for cash or funds generated from all sources for collection; responsible for reconciliation, recording and controlling of cash and other negotiable items.
• Ability to work a 50 hour week
• Must be able to perform, teach and train all aspects of assistant manager, line employee positions, as needed
• Ability to handle fast-paced and high stress situations in the store
• Understand that in times of emergency extra hours and efforts will be required
• Organize and establish priorities in the store with minimal supervision
• Willing to coach and task-manage employees on store operations
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have Back of the House (BOH) and Front of the House (FOH) training and relevant experience
• Previous experience with federal, state, and local sanitation/food safety certifications
• Must have good customer service skills, through use of good language and communication skills. Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to clearly present information through the spoken word; influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive and negative circumstances.
• Ability to motivate staff and guests through spoken word and actions.