working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got!
Requirements and Duties
In addition to everything a CSR and Delivery Driver are responsible for you are also responsible for
everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and
Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time
and expect the same from your crew.
In addition: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect
Image and adherence to standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality, Transportation
to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members
- Orientation and training will be provided on the job as well as On-Line and Classroom.
- Provide On-the- Job training for CSRs and Drivers.
• Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone
and in person.
• Communicate in a Professional manner appropriate for Training, Coaching and Reprimanding if necessary.
• Ability to write professional in communication with GM and above-store Leadership as well as
appropriate for work-related paperwork.
• The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress,
meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and
• The ability to maintain calm assuredness when managing Team Members in both positive and difficult
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to
make correct monetary change.
• Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
• Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to make precise movements rapidly and accurately
• Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
• Ability to complete nightly paperwork using computer keyboard or touch screen.
• Talking and hearing on telephone.
• Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks. Depth perception.
• Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From assistant manager to general manager, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!