The Area Director oversees operations, financial performance, training, development, and guest satisfaction of multiple units. They hire the right people and ensures the restaurant teams consistently demonstrate and execute behaviors that produce the culture and results consistent with company standards. The AD effectively motivates, communicates, models, and removes barriers to enable maximum performance, and develops solutions that drive business results. They serve as an information resource for the entire area.
• Ensure that restaurant managers uphold the standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
• Ensure the restaurant meets or exceeds operational goals laid out in the budget which include labor, sales, profit, food cost and all other controllable areas.
• Ensure the restaurants are following all operational and company policies.
• Participate in the staffing process.
• Develop your managers to perform at the highest levels.
• Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Execute an operational plan.
• Ensure the restaurants are operating in the most effective and efficient manner.
• Review operational reports, analyze and development an action plan to improve any areas that are not performing up to standards.
• Daily follow up on all action plans to ensure improvements.
• Must be able to multi-task and have great time management skills.
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Move throughout the restaurant, observe restaurant operations, and team members work performance.
• Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
• Perform job at continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality and speed standards
• Experience as a General Manager / Supervisor / Area Director of a Quick Service or Casual Dining restaurant for at least 3 - 5 years
• Ability to recruit, develop and retain General Managers and Crew Members.
• Relationship management: ability to successfully influence and build trust with varying styles and personalities.
• Understanding of restaurant operations.
• Proven ability to drive results by coaching around successful routines and brand standards
• Proficient math skills and comfort with numbers.
• Demonstrates a professional demeanor at all times.
• Friendly, outgoing personality.
• Competitive Salary
• Quarterly Bonus
• Health Insurance Paid
• 401k (with company match)
• Paid Vacation
• 5 Day Work Week
• Weekends Off
• Cell Phone Allowance
• Company Car
• Paid Holidays