other developed country, and yet our healthcare outcomes lag far behind. COVID is a wake up call.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered in order to create the cost-effective -- and simply effective -- experiences we all deserve as employers, patients and providers.
Our COVID-19 public health programs are a perfect example of a more direct, digital-first health care model at work. Since the start of the pandemic, we have delivered several of the very few “burden-free” testing and vaccination programs in America -- not requiring insurance, a doctor’s note or cost. Our programs have supported millions of Americans with digital scheduling and result delivery and 24-48 hour test result turnaround times, as well as mobile-based programs to take COVID tests and vaccines directly where they are needed most. Our operational know-how means we can deliver these programs to local governments, organizations and employers at among the lowest per unit costs in the country. Today, we are focused on locking arms with governments and organizations on effective COVID response programs that help Americans return to school, work and life.
Having delivered millions of COVID tests and hundreds of thousands of vaccinations to date, Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering integrated care the way it should be. Our mission won’t rest until we rewire health care infrastructure and deliver the kind of health care experience we all deserve in America.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
Administrative Leads will take ownership over the main organization and administrative needs of the vaccination site, ensuring that all documentation is complete. They will be the liaison between the site leadership and governing authorities ensuring compliance needs are taken care of.
- Printing and organizing all on-site paperwork (vaccine labels, check-in forms, ect)
- Coordinate with governing authorities for compliance needs including safety, vaccination protocols ect.
- Leading inventory tracking
- Handling checklists for reporting requirements to both internal and external partners
- Greeting individuals at registration/check-in areas throughout the day
- Coordinate with Incident Commander on other administrative and reporting needs
- Strong organization skills
- 2-3 years in a clerical experience
- Detail oriented
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Previous experience working with medical compliance is a plus