a must! The ideal candidate will have a hands-on, self-starting attitude with the ability to not only work independently but also allow to their communication skills to shine in a high volume environment.
* This is a Part Time Flexible Role! Operating hours Monday – Saturday 8am-6pm with varied shifts
What You'll Do:
- Processes, creates and verifies orders. Enters data proficiently - ensuring accuracy into databases/documents according to company procedures.
- Responsible for changing orders (RIPS) and sending back-orders to offices with available product (FLIPS).
- Keeps track of received data, source documents, and work completed. Files applicable documents to complete processing of assigned orders.
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner with Customers on various issues such as; order status, billing, returns, refunds and issues.
- Works with the sales staff to credit customer’s accounts and communicates with Accounts Receivable on Customer Billing issues such as processing and applying payments and credits.
Your Skills & Experience:
You're right for this job if you:
- Have office or sales experience in a fast paced environment and an eye for organization
- Are able to work independently with a high level of attention to detail
- Have excellent communications skills with teams and with customers
- Are able to maintain a positive, cooperative and goal focused attitude in high stress situations
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills and able to think rationally and use good judgement when making decisions
- Have solid computer skills including; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- High school diploma or GED required.
Why You'll Love Mann Lake:
Why You'll Love Mann Lake:
Like a hive, we work together to get things done and make a lasting impact on others. We are committed to our work and many of us spend our free time working with the products we produce and sell, maintaining our own beehives and raising chickens.
• Paid holidays and earned PTO
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental
• Life insurance and disability
• FSA and HSA
• 401k with company match after 1 year
• Employee discount on products
Opportunities to Grow
If you are looking for a place you can develop and hone your skills while creating a career…you’ve found it! We love seeing our Teams succeed and helping them reach the next level in their career development.
We are an expanding company and continue to acquire companies that align with our mission and values. Our recent additions include; Kelley Beekeeping, Stromberg's Chicks & Game Birds Unlimited and Shastina Millwork.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others both written and orally
- Mobility within the work facility
- Ability to operate a computer, keyboard and telephone.
- Sitting, standing, walking, reaching, kneeling, and bending for extended periods of time.
- Lifting up to 25 lbs. on occasion.