That’s right; you call the shots by browsing and picking the shifts you want and get paid directly through the app. All the details about the shift including date, time, location, pay, incentives, etc. are 100% fully visible before your book a shift giving you the freedom of choice.
We are like a rideshare app but where you pick up shifts at our partner facilities, which they post themselves.
Our gig shifts for Certified Nursing Assistants means CNAs, like you, choose if they want to work our shifts full-time, part-time, sometimes, or anytime.
Like the pay for a shift, book it!
Like the hours, book it!
Like the day, book it!
Like the location, book it!
Doesn't matter what your employment status is to work our shifts as long as you are a qualified healthcare professional and love what you do.
Value of Joining Clipboard Health
- Most important - You do not need to quit your current job or stop your job search to work our shifts.
- We have no minimum anything. You decide if you want to work our shifts full-time, part-time, sometimes, or anytime.
- Doesn't matter what your employment status is as long as you are qualified and love what you do.
- Joining today means getting access to premium shifts that typical agencies and recruiters don’t have, the ability to start work as soon as tomorrow, and earning highly competitive pay that is paid to you instantly through our app.
- If you want to work full-time with us, we offer liability and health insurance. If you want to keep looking for other jobs and work our shifts when you feel like it, go right ahead. The only limitation that exists is what you set for yourself.
- We offer freedom of choice. Our mobile app lets you shop and browse the shifts you want. All the details about the shift including date, time, location, pay, incentives, etc. are 100% fully visible before your book a shift giving you the freedom of choice.
- Earn more doing what you love by being in control of the when, where, and what shifts you want to work through the Clipboard Health Marketplace mobile app.
- Join the community of nurses making a difference while setting their work-life balance and transforming how they nurse.
Compensation and Shift Booking
- Current pay CNAs are earning with our shifts range from $20-$29
- Our shifts are per diem and all shift rates with details are 100% visible before you book your shift(s). We do not require a minimum of anything and there is no cap on hours or shifts.
- Our partner facilities may offer Extra Time Pay bonuses for working single shifts, multiple back-to-back shifts (oftentimes called a double), or a full week 40+ hours in a calendar week. Enjoy already highly competitive rates that can multiply!
- Create your own schedule with our self-determined shift scheduling calendar by booking the shifts you want with AM, PM, and NOC shifts. Shifts are usually posted in advance and we also offer last-minute shifts.
- Get paid as quickly as the same day with InstantPay which allows you to clock in and out through our app. After your shift, we pay you 80% of the shift upfront and the other 20% once the shift is verified.
- Our shifts are in skilled nursing facilities, usually long-term care rather than hospitals.
- Hazard Pay is included in the pay rate if the facility is COVID Active.
- Typically, our shifts average 8 hours; however, we have partner facilities post shifts from 2 up to 12 hours.
- We have a lot of partner facilities paying higher hourly rates and providing incentives to book our shifts.
- All details about the shift, the facility, the requirements, and the shift pay are fully visible to you before booking the shift.
- Keep in mind, we are a marketplace app. It is a first-come, first-book marketplace. Once a shift is booked is no longer available.
What is Clipboard Health?
- Clipboard Health is a marketplace that provides a way for healthcare professionals (nurses) to work on their terms.
- It doesn’t matter what your current work situation is – there is an option that will fit the needs of everyone!
- Our marketplace allows healthcare facilities to plan shifts ahead of time or last minute to ensure they have all the nurse coverage they need without paying expensive recruiting fees.
- You get to view all the open shifts and create your schedule ahead of time. We offer last-minute shifts, but it is your choice to these types of shifts.
How does this marketplace work?
- Clipboard Health brings healthcare facilities and professionals together in an easy-to-use marketplace app. Healthcare facilities post their available shifts, and nurses can confirm which shifts they are willing to work based on location, day of the week, length of shift, pay rate, etc.
Great, but what’s the catch?
There is no catch! There are no minimum hours required and no fees!
Sign up. Work. Get paid.
Are there any qualifications required?
Yes. Below is a list of qualifications needed to join the Clipboard Health Marketplace:
- Smartphone (iOS or Android)
- Active Nursing License/Certification
- Active Driver’s License/State I.D.
- CPR/BLS certification
- Physical Exam (completed within the last year)
- TB Test (completed in the last year)
- At least one month of experience
Please note that additional documents can be requested due to state laws and regulations, a background check is required, and some training requirements may be needed.
I’m interested, but how do I get paid?
- You get paid through the app after shifts are verified! We have partnered with Stripe to help you receive your earnings quickly and easily.
- With InstantPay shifts, we pay you 80% of the shift upfront the same day and the other 20% once the shift is verified.
Okay, I’m ready to get started. What’s next?
Fantastic! Getting started is straightforward by following the steps below:
- Click “Apply Now” and fill out the form
- Download the app and complete the onboarding process.
See you in the app!