same! You are the front line for our customers, ensuring they have a high-level experience in our stores.
What You'll Do:
At Mann Lake, every day brings something new.
- Greets customers and responds to questions; improves our customers engagement with our products by providing excellent customer service.
- Engages with customers to determine needs while educating them on our products and services. Uses suggestive selling techniques to promote store sales. cross-sell merchandise and introduce promotions and services.
- Maintains a customer ready sales floor by utilizing visual merchandising techniques, stocking and straightening products.
- Provides a high level of customer service to our incoming customer calls, ensuring we are following up to meet our customers’ needs.
- Determines best methods to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Continuously engages in learning opportunities to become an expert in our product lines and services we offer.
- Thrives in a team-based environment and is a collaborative, consistent and reliable team member.
- Maintains a consistent, positive, fun and friendly attitude even in stressful situations.
Your Skills & Experience:
You're right for this job if:
• You enjoy working with people and feel confident in your communication skills
• You are motivated to help and educate others
• You're a problem solver and a quick learner
• You're energetic and action-oriented
• You have attention to detail and are organized
• You are comfortable using new software and POS systems
• You have sales, retail or customer service experience
• You have knowledge of beekeeping or raising poultry (note- this isn't required but is a plus!)
Why You'll Love Mann Lake:
Like a hive, we work together to get things done and make a lasting impact on others. We are committed to our work and many of us spend our free time working with the products we produce and sell, maintaining our own beehives and raising chickens.
• Paid holidays and earned PTO
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental
• Life insurance and disability
• FSA and HSA
• 401k with company match after 1 year
• Employee discount on products
Opportunities to Grow
If you are looking for a place you can develop and hone your skills while creating a career…you’ve found it! We love seeing our Teams succeed and helping them reach the next level in their career development.
- Ability to operate computer keyboard and telephone
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs