safety of Mann Lake's Office facilities.
What You'll Do:
At Mann Lake, every day brings something new:
- Cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms including restocking toilet tissue and other dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of Kitchen areas including cleaning and sanitizing counters, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning inside/outside of appliances, taking out garbage, wiping down sinks and restocking shared supplies.
- General cleaning and sanitizing tasks including wiping down walls, dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, gum removal, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, spot cleaning glass and windows,
- Maintains and communicates supply inventories to ensure working stock is full.
- Communicates any necessary repairs to supervisor.
- Uses cleaning materials and appropriate PPE to meet health and safety standards and ensure safe and effective application.
- Follows all COVID sanitizing procedures of high touch surfaces and occupied spaces,
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Skills & Experience:
You're right for this job if you:
• Are a quick learner and work well under minimal supervision.
• Have a knack for detail orientation and organization.
• Can manage your time effectively.
• Exhibit good written and verbal communication skills.
• Interact positively and professionally with staff and customers.
• Thrive in a collaborative team environment and are open to feedback.
• Consider yourself resourceful, energetic and action oriented.
• Are flexible in scheduling.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Prior janitorial/cleaning experience preferred, but not required.
Why You'll Love Mann Lake:
Like a hive, we work together to get things done and make a lasting impact on others. We are committed to our work and many of us spend our free time working with the products we produce and sell, maintaining our own beehives and raising chickens.
Great Benefits (part time employees)
- Earned PTO from day one
- Employee discount on products from day one
Opportunities to Grow
If you are looking for a place you can develop and hone your skills while creating a career…you’ve found it! We love seeing our Teams succeed and helping them reach the next level in their career development.
We are an expanding company and continue to acquire companies that align with our mission and values. Our recent additions include; Kelley Beekeeping, Stromberg's Chicks & Game Birds Unlimited and Shastina Millwork.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Mobility within the facility including but not limited to; sitting, standing, walking and climbing stairs for long periods ot time.
- Lifting up to 40 lbs. repeatedly.
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, grab and reach for long periods of time.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.