lifestyle--whether you choose to participate in a Netflix marathon or an actual marathon. Roots is growing fast, hiring tons of new crew members, and promoting from within as often as possible! With this growth comes many new challenges, roles, and opportunities. The sky is really the limit if you are someone who is always looking for new mountains to climb.
HUMANS WE LOVE
At Roots, we’re looking for friendly and enthusiastic humans who collaborate phenomenally with others. We want to be around people who persevere, take pride in the work they do, and seek to understand and support those around them. These types of people make Roots an amazing place to work and can succeed in our fast-paced, highly communicative, and team-oriented environment.
As a member of our dish crew you are responsible for keeping our restaurant stocked and ready with clean tools to make delicious food. You will work the dish station in the kitchen either solo or as a tag team with another crewmember; washing dishes by hand, using our dishwashing process, and keeping your stations spotless and organized.
- Loyally follow and successfully execute our food safety practices and instructions from the Leadership Team
- Keep dish room and storage area spotless and organized at all times
- Multi-task and maintain organization in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Prepare three compartment sink with proper chemicals and clean dishes, pans, and containers
- Sweep and mop kitchen, storage, and line area floors
- Clean trash cans and dispose of garbage
- Open and close dish room according to restaurant standards
- Actively communicate with Leadership Team, grill, and line crewmembers
- Maintain positive and cheerful attitude during all scheduled shifts
STARTING SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary: $14.50-17.50/hr (tips included)
- Great Environment - At Roots, we pride ourselves on having a fun, lighthearted, and supportive environment in which people can thrive.
- Growth Opportunities - We’re growing fast and this means there is tons of room to grow with us, in and out of the restaurant.
- Good Food - You will always have tasty food around you that you and your friends can enjoy at free and discounted prices.
- Flexible Schedule - Writing a weekly schedule, we will do our best to help you achieve work-life balance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and LTD Insurance Benefits - After 30 days of full-time work, we're happy to extend our medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability plans to you to help take care of all your family's medical needs.
Ready to join our crew? Apply below, or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.