position that is the bridge between our Production Departments and our Customers. As a Shipping Specialist, you will be responsible for the prompt picking of products from warehouse storage areas and packaging for shipment to our customers.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure prompt and accurate picking of customer orders from warehouse shelving and storage.
- Wrap and pack picked goods to ensure safe shipping.
- Complete picked order forms as directed for packing and/or processing and file accordingly.
- Maintain an organized, efficient work station and help maintain the same standard for the overall Warehouse.
- Load and unload product from incoming and outgoing freight.
- Attend to daily refuse removal.
- Collaborate and communicate in a team focused environment.
Your Skills & Experience:
You're right for this job if you:
- Are a quick learner with strong problem-solving skills that can exercise good judgment.
- Have a strong sense of organization and detail orientation.
- Are self motivated and work well under minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Thrive in high paced, high energy team environments.
- Have excellent safety habits and a focus on following processes and procedures.
- Are able to maintain a positive, cooperative and goal focused attitude in high stress situations
- You have previous experience in a warehouse setting - this is a plus, not a requirement!
- High school diploma or GED
Why You'll Love Mann Lake:
Like a hive, we work together to get things done and make a lasting impact on others. We are committed to our work and many of us spend our free time working with the products we produce and sell, maintaining our own beehives and raising chickens.
• Paid holidays and earned PTO
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental
• Life insurance and disability
• FSA and HSA
• 401k with company match after 1 year
• Employee discount on products
Opportunities to Grow
If you are looking for a place you can develop and hone your skills while creating a career…you’ve found it! We love seeing our Teams succeed and helping them reach the next level in their career development.
We are an expanding company and continue to acquire companies that align with our mission and values. Our recent additions include; Kelley Beekeeping, Stromberg's Chicks & Game Birds Unlimited and Shastina Millwork.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
The physical demands and working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position may require lifting up to 50 lbs throughout the day.
- Mobility within the facility, including but not limited to, sitting, reaching, standing, walking, and climbing stairs.
- This position is in the warehouse with varying temperatures depending on the season.