and memorable experience for all guests with a side of Southern Hospitality.
• Achieve restaurant goals
• Control expenses to budget or better,
• Create an environment where team members are given the resources to do their job and encouraged to grow while delivering exceptional service and quality food.
• Creates a Southern Hospitality environment that exceeds guest expectations with regards to friendly, quick service.
• Communicates and follows-up with guests to obtain feedback and identify service and food quality opportunities.
• Assists and resolves all guest complaints and applies the “listen, apologize, satisfy and thank” model to all guest complaints.
• Directs and conducts regular training with team members.
• Provides regular feedback to all team members and identifies areas for improvement.
• Works with direct reports to cross-train and assist in the development of new skills.
• Creates a work place where team members strive to do their best, are rewarded for performance, and have fun.
• Ensures that federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances are practiced and enforced.
• Maintains a clean and safe restaurant for guests and team members.
• Ensures compliance with labor laws.
• Understands, enforces and adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Maintains restaurant inventory.
• Responsible for routine maintenance and repair on all equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements (Education, Qualifications, Experience):
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Must have (1) years of supervisory experience working in the restaurant industry.
Position Qualifications/Functional Skills:
• Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of valid insurance.
• Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and be available to work a flexible shift including weekends.
• Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and operational procedures.
• Knowledge and understanding of labor cost reporting, food cost reporting and P & Ls.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
• Basic computer skills.
• Skilled in developing employees by training, coaching, counseling, and building strong work habits.
• Continuously working to improve customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of recruiting and interviewing potential team members.
• Ability to supervise others.
• Manage conflict resolution.
• Create and maintain a positive work environment.