the client experience journey and ensure our service model is being executed at all times by creating a culture that both WOWS and DELIGHTS the client. This role directly leads the efforts of our Client Service, Grooming, Marketing, and retail teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership and Planning
• Responsive, respectful and able to get others onboard with success-driven decisions and actions.
• Projects a professional image to resort team, clients, support center team and supervisors with Dress/Demeanor/Language.
• Acts as a champion for change and adapts to evolving work environments, work priorities and organizational needs.
• Fosters a culture of positivity & flexibility within the resort team.
• Works cross-functionally with the pet care team to ensure consistency in excellence within the client and pet care journey.
• Executes client-facing resort policies and procedures.
• Understands day-to-day duties of each department and position. Could be asked to fill in on an emergency basis when needed.
• Responsible for the new client tour process. Including but not limited to, tour routes, scripts, and client acquisition.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including mornings, weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Assists in the reconciliation of the previous days’ receipts and monitors petty cash.
• Assists with the semi-annual inventory process.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Customer service best practices
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, and resort management software knowledge preferred)
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and remain flexible with assigned duties
• Capable of championing change and driving innovative programs in the resort
• Must be able to work well in team environment
• Capable of quality decision making
• Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with staff and clients
• Move throughout the resort for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours per day).
• Move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet
• Balance and move up to 25 lbs. for distances of up to 50 feet
• Understand and respond to team members’ and guests’ requests in a loud environment
• Perform basic math and understand finances and cost management
• Bend, stoop, and reach in order to run and load dogs/cats, serve customers, and clean the resort
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Qualifications: Education/ Experience
• Experience in a pet resort/hospital setting a plus
• Access to reliable transportation
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, genetic information or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.