only Wingstop. We are looking for team members who want to deliver a flavor experience.
Here is what we can offer you:
- Free staff meals!
- Additional employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Internal career growth opportunities
As a cashier at Wingstop, an individual will have to take and give out orders to the kitchen staff. He/she will have to be quick and efficient in communicating with crew members and kitchen staff to make sure the guests get their orders on time. A cashier will have to balance their cash drawers, listen and solve customer queries, and replace food if necessary. The individual has to be an ideal team player as this is a very fast paced and strenuous job, which requires him/her to be in the good books of everyone, including the guests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome customers entering the restaurant and calling into the restaurant.
- Place orders for customers in-person and over the phone; upsell and maintain knowledge of menu and sauce descriptions, along with new items and promotions.
- Accurately process cash, credit card, and gift card transactions; verify age for alcohol purchases.
- Answer questions from customers and make menu recommendations.
- Monitor that all orders are read within Company quote times.
- Verify that all wings are presentable and double-checking all orders before giving the order to the customer(s).
- Balance the register at the end of the shift; deliver the amount before the next shift.
- Assist in maintaining a clean workplace; keep Front of House (FOH) clean and stocked.
- Practice safe handling procedures by following all safety and sanitation guidelines; promote safety in the workplace.
- Maintain a professional and presentable appearance according to the company's Uniform Standards
- Receive and handle complaints from the customers and guide to the manager if the problem is beyond the scope of duties.
- Leave customers with a positive, long-lasting impression of their WINGSTOP experience.
- Help the kitchen staff when needed.
- Follow directions when given by the managers.
• Computer literate and comfortable using computerized register (POS) systems.
• Possess great cash handling skills.
• Professional, polite, and reliable even when under stress.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Must have integrity, honesty and accountability.
• Cashier and restaurant experience a plus!
• Food Handler Certification required
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law.