Our Fulfillment Centers in Massachusetts, Kansas, Nevada and Florida are provided with all safety measures as recommended by the CDC to ensure that they are working in a safe environment (face masks, hand sanitizer throughout the Fulfillment Center, staggered breaks, increased cleaning/sanitizing, etc.).
1A Auto is a high growth e-commerce company and we pride ourselves on employing the best talent. Each team member brings a unique skill set to the table and collectively have a track record of accomplishing the most challenging of goals. We are an online aftermarket auto parts retailer headquartered northwest of Boston. We are a leader in our market and are positioned for further growth. We offer a great “can-do” culture, a casual work environment, and the opportunity to apply your skills in a rewarding situation.The Fulfillment Center/Warehouse Associate handles the end processing of customer orders.
Starting pay is $16/hr or higher dependent upon experience. Pay is weekly.
*****We have a $1,500 sign-on bonus for our Warehouse Associates! In addition to the sign on bonus - we also offer fantastic benefits that includes 3 weeks paid time off to start!*****
- Pick, Pack & Ship in a modern, technically sophisticated distribution center environment
- Material handling (including, but not limited to: receiving, unloading, and stocking shelves & inventory cycle counts).
- Use detailed technical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve common distribution issues
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Observe established rules or policies to insure quality of work.
- Operate in compliance with safety regulations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Must be comfortable with heights as working on the lift equipment (i.e. forklift) is mandatory.
- State of the art facilities utilizing RF technology
- High level of automation and mechanized material handling equipment
- The company emphasizes quality and safety over speed.
- Physical requirements – Significant walking through warehouse and some heavy lifting (up to 50 Lbs.) required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum one to three years direct warehouse experience in a fast-paced manufacturing or distribution environment (small parcel, single-line orders, 1,000+ per day); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong Computer skills required; familiarity with distribution software systems highly preferred.
Employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Monthly and Quarterly cash incentives for attendance and other programs
Please note: This job description is not all inclusive, but rather is intended to capture the majority of the job functions.