business goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Ensure Companies utility department is in adherence to HACCP, NSF, and AIB programs.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; uses reason.
• Preference Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Gives recognition when appropriate.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
Environment and Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Also needs the ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment. As well as the ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimal direction
Based on experience - Apply and lets chat