the area has to offer to join our team!
The largest Cinnabon franchisee in California is looking for positive and energetic crew members to join our team! Help us deliver smiles and good feelings by preparing and serving the world’s most famous ooey-gooey cinnamon roll. Bring your sparkling personality in, really WOW! us, and we’ll show you everything else!
Part and Full Time
Non-Exempt Status (Hourly)
MISSION: The crew members is are responsible for meeting the Guest’s needs through Cinnabon’s® Values:
• We A.C.T. Guest First – Develop behaviors to effectively model “We A.C.T. Guest First” with the internal and external Guests.
• We are Clean and Attractive – Learn the importance of maintaining a clean and attractive work environment and
• We are Fast – Identify what is needed to create an environment where all employees share in the responsibility of exceeding
• We Always Deliver High Quality – Learn what is meant by quality and how to demonstrate behaviors that support the
consistent delivery of quality products.
• We Enjoy Working Here – Explore the conditions that allow employees to gain personal, Guest and organizational
satisfaction. Able to recite the values and value proposition.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greets and engages each Guest with the, ability to suggestive interact and sell multiple food and beverage products to
o Demonstrates Attentive, Cheerful and Timely (A.C.T.) standards for service.
o Provides product samples to all potential Guests.
• Product Quality
•o Consistently delivers high-quality Cinnabon products every time.
• Maintains and delivers high-quality products using the PACE system.
•o Demonstrates deep knowledge of products and service.
• Uses WOW! Service to enhance the Guest’s experience.
o Works with other team members to pro-actively react to the Guest’s needs.
o Models and promotes the Cinnabon culture.
• Maintains bakery cleanliness during the shift.
o Follows the bakery’s -cleaning schedule.
o Demonstrates a “clean-as-you-go” mentality
• Achieve certification on all crewmember position qualifications.
o Consistently uphold all product to standards.
• Policies and Procedures
•o Follows procedures outlined in the Training Guide Manual.
•o Follows cash control and security policies outlined in the Brand Manual.
•o Demonstrate proficiency Knowledgeable in register discounts and promotions.
•o Maintains safe and healthy workplace conditions for Guests and other crew members.
•o Immediately reports accidents and other incidents to bakery management immediately.
• Delivers WOW! Service and A.C.T. Guest First.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.
• Is honest and has integrity.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must have the ability to:
• Ability to communicate with Guests and co-workers.
• Ability to Perform basic addition and subtraction and make provide correct change to Guests.
• Ability to Process information through the POS register system.
• [Ability to operate the mixer (if 18 years of age or older), if working in a scratch baker]y
• [Ability to lift up to 50-lb bags or pull 35-lb batches of dough from the mixer (if 18 years of age or older)] if working in a
• [Ability to lift up to 35-lb boxes of frozen products].
• Ability to work in a warm environment (near ovens) and react to timers.
• Ability to climb ladders and bend at the waist to clean equipment.
• Bend, squat, crawl, kneel, climb, sit, stand, walk, push/pull handle objects (manual dexterity), and reach above shoulder level
• Climb ladders and bend at the waist to clean equipment
• [Ability to use hands, arms, shoulders and back to produce rolls for up to 4-hour periods if working in a scratch bakery.]
• Stand for up to 4 hours without a break
• Ability to work around industrial-strength cleaners.
• Weigh and measure baking products
• Stand for up to 4 hours without a break
Ability to weigh and measure baking products.
Must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid work permit (if required by law). Other prerequisites:
• Retail or food experience preferred, but not required
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a strong interest in Guest service
Must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid work permit (if required by law). Other prerequisites:.
• Retail or food experience preferred, but not required.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a strong interest in Guest service.