taking customers' orders, payment, fulfilling orders, cleaning, stocking and ensuring the guest feels cared for.
The applicant we would like to employ must be able to connect with our guests in a caring way. Excellent communication skills are paramount to help us continue to meet our guests expectations and to go the second mile.
• We grow to be the best version of ourselves.
• We give our best effort in everything we do.
• We build on a vision that being your best requires hard work.
• We work together to get more done and have more fun.
• We talk to each other and not about each other.
• We treat each other with respect and while supporting and encourage each other.
• We take action because it demonstrates we care about each other and about our guest.
• We do what is necessary not what is easy.
• We are not perfect but we will PURSUE perfection
• We hire for character and values
• We develop skills
• We stop negative gossip
• We remove bad attitudes from the business.
• We celebrate progress and team member development
• We praise others generously
• We give to our local schools and community
• We provide life balance by being closed on Sundays.
• We do what we say including great pay, scholarships and retirement planning.
• Greeting customers when entering and leaving the premises
• Managing transactions using a cash register
• Accepting payments in cash or credit
• Providing change and receipts
• Issuing coupons, vouchers, stamps and gift cards
• Processing returns and refunds, and resolving customer complaints
• Bagging and wrapping purchased goods for safe transport
• Upselling and cross-selling when appropriate
• Cleaning the dinning room and providing second mile service
• Serving guest in the drive through
• Keeping your area clean and organized
• Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook
• Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
• Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
• Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
• Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
• Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
• Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
• Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
• Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
• Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
• Be a team player
• Display care and a sense of personal responsibility to the success of your role in the business
• Takes Initiative
• Outgoing and fun
• Great attitude
• Hard working
• Demonstrate self-leadership attributes
• Positive attitude & role model
• Responsive to needs of the team
• Works to serve others
• Motivated to grow and to learn
• Great verbal communicator
• Desire for ongoing training/education
• Detailed & keenly observant
• Passion for procedural discipline
Chick-fil-A 101 & Telephone in Ventura is a local small business. We provide equal employment opportunity and comply with all Federal, State, and Local laws.