for the operation of their location with regard
to sales, employees, costs, day to day maintenance of the Sandwich Shop, sanitation, safety and
compliance with all company policies and procedures; conducting all business in a professional
manner consistent with the values of Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shops.
Specific Duties: Training to meet or exceed projected sales for the Sandwich Shop
• Maintains a clean, attractive restaurant consistent with company standards.
• Provides fast, friendly and helpful customer service.
• Participates in company wide marketing and advertising promotions.
• Ensures all food products that are displayed and served meet the standards of freshness
of a Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shop.
• Involvement in community activities (i.e. Merchants Association, Chamber of
Specific Duties: Trained to maintain or reduce costs
• Ensures proper food rotation is used at all times.
• Ensures proper food preparation is used at all times.
• Ensures a minimum of spoilage and waste at all times.
• Ensures accurate weekly inventory.
• Implements and provides ongoing auditing of effective theft control and loss prevention
• Maintains an effective employee schedule.
Specific Duties: Trained in all aspects of Personnel Management
• Creates and maintains a well-trained, responsible and committed Team.
• Implements ongoing effective recruiting programs.
• Ensures effective Orientations for all new Team Members.
• Implements and provides ongoing maintenance of Team Member retention programs.
• Implements and provides ongoing maintenance of all Training Programs.
• Conducts Performance Evaluations in a timely and effective manner.
• Provides all aspects of supervision including: motivation, performance management,
progressive discipline, and performance evaluations.
• Implements and provides ongoing maintenance of Safety Programs.
• Maintains personnel files complete & current, with all necessary paperwork in compliance with State and Federal requirements.
Specific Duties: Trained in the Day-to-Day Operation of the Sandwich Shop
Compliance with Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich Shop policies and procedures.
• Ensures the proper ordering of appropriate and sufficient food and supplies.
• Day to day cleanliness and maintenance of the Sandwich Shop.
• Ensures all equipment is well-maintained and in good working condition.
• Completes necessary paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensures all banking deposits are made in a timely and accurate manner and all monies
are accounted for and reconciled daily.
• Ensures that the opening and closing of the Sandwich Shop is done per the established
• Follows strict adherence to all sanitation procedures.
Specific Duties: Standards of Performance
• Meet or exceeds Net Profit objectives.
• Satisfied, well-trained employees with a minimum of turnover.
• A clean, attractive restaurant.
• Employee Performance Evaluations are completed in a timely and thorough manner.
• No product run-outs.
• A minimum of customer complaints.
• Successful completion of the Mr. Pickle’s Management Training Program.
• Successful completion of the ServSafe® Food Safety & Sanitation Program (must be
maintained as current).
• Professional in appearance and demeanor.
• Ensures that all Team Members have their Food Handlers Card
• Good math aptitude.
• Ability to work extended hours (day, evening and weekend shifts as needed).
• Reliable transportation.
• Accessibility by phone 24/7, cell phone, land-line telephone, and voicemail.
• Accessibility by email including responsibility for communications and correspondence
with regards to specific operational notices and procedures.
• Attendance at all mandatory meetings, training and seminars.
• Attendance at applicable meetings of which the Sandwich Shop has membership, i.e.
Chamber of Commerce, Merchants Associations, etc.
• Ability to multi-task