cafes and drive thru locations provide the opportunity for us to serve quality food and drinks.
We love our North State and are constantly working to improve our area by creating new business opportunities in which guests can come and be served and employees are given the chance to grow and succeed.
Our Core Values
- Honor Our People - We believe in taking care of our guests, each other and ourselves.
- Grow as People - We believe in bravely facing challenges and growing as professionals and people. We believe in open communication regarding performance, process, roles or situations. We welcome productive feedback.
- Deliver Quality to Our People – From ticket times to management opportunities, we believe in providing quality to our guests and employees
- Build a Safe Place for People – We believe in creating a safe, clean, professional and enjoyable space for our guests and employees
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of Back of House. This includes cleanliness/organization of the kitchen, cook line & walk-in, ensuring that employees are well trained and challenged in their growth, maintaining strict standards on food quality & presentation, and maintaining 10 minute ticket times throughout rushes.
- Responsible for 8-10 cook staff and works with General Manager and Front of House manager to ensure success and efficient operation of the store.
- Must have open availability, be able to find coverage with call-outs, and if necessary cover shifts.
- Responsible for running the store on the General Manager's days off.
- Responsible for ordering, inventory, comfortable with word/excel, and some general admin/reporting tasks.
- Someone who wishes to challenge themselves and grow their leadership skills with our company!
Our Ideal Candidate also:
- Desires to grow professionally and personally
- Is able to work well with others
- Operates well under pressure, deadlines and with a sense of urgency
40-45 hours a week at $16-18 per hour (tips are included after training and generally add $3-$4 per hour more).
A good attitude and ability to work with a team are essential responsibilities of this position. We work together during meal rushes to provide food and drinks to our guests in less than ten minutes, so the ability to communicate well and work with a sense of urgency is a MUST!
Along with prep and rush duties, our team shares responsibilities such as opening/closing the store, cleaning, stocking, food prep, following recipes, and upholding excellent health code standards in our restaurants throughout the day. Ensuring customers have a quality experience at From the Hearth is the top priority of these team members.