of each guest
• Monitor training and development of new employees during shift
• Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant
• Monitor various business metrics and have ownership of open, mid or close routines for the next shift
• Follow all Pieology food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements
• Assist GM to build an amazing culture by creating trust within their team by recognizing a job well-done, and providing meaningful feedback
• Identify and foster talent in their team, develops high performers for promotions including training of successor
• Exemplify guest service for the whole team
• Driven to reach the next level as position is considered as an internal promote opportunity
Who We Look For:
Shift Leaders who thrive on challenge and continually look for opportunities to learn. Our ideal Shift Leader will be as comfortable taking responsibility as they are delegating it, and will be friendly, positive, and enthusiastic. Shift leaders understand that customer satisfaction always takes priority but efficient restaurant operations make it possible.
• Previous management or leadership experience required, Restaurant experience preferred.
• Excellent guest service skills, ability to communicate efficiently to help keep all team members informed.
• Dependability and punctuality with a strong work ethic (your team looks up to you).
• Must have consistent ability to meet the needs of the restaurant and support hours of operation.
• Must be at least 18 years of age, or 21 when required by alcohol laws (at select locations)
YOU BRING THE SMILE AND THE PERSONALITY, WE SUPPLY THE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT, AND TOGETHER WE WILL CRAFT THE PERFECT TEAM!
PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Pieology is a rapidly growing fast casual, customizable pizza restaurant with over 120 corporate and franchise locations across the US, Mexico, Spain and coming soon to other International locations.
Who we are as a brand, lives in our dough, our core values and the amazing and passionate people working in each of our restaurants.
We remind ourselves each day that we are lucky to believe in what we do. We are People who champion a Passion for Food, Integrity in Everything, Individuality in the Workplace, and Loving What We Do!
Our goal as an organization is to provide tools and training to ensure both our guests and team members have the best possible experience in our restaurants. Our locations are operated by passionate and inspired leaders, committed to creating an environment where team members are valued, work hard, have lots of fun and are provided opportunity to grow.