that eliminates the stress of dealing with dinner; we remove menu planning, shopping, prep-work, and clean up, leaving more quality time for families.
As a Meal Assembly Team Member, you will work as part of a team to follow franchise recipes to prepare, assemble and package meals, fulfill customer orders and assist with other tasks necessary for the production & distribution of the menu items.
At Dream Dinners, you will:
- Create & assemble meal prep kits for customers.
- Follow recipes created by the Franchise and prepare meals based on customer requests.
- Assist in collecting & bagging up customer orders, double checking that all parts are included and correct.
- Prep food products per specific recipes, create batches of sauces, marinades, and other meal parts.
- Prepare items requiring cutting or repackaging per menu specifications.
- Help prepare meals, side dishes & other add on items for our Finishing Touch freezer.
- Maintain consistency in food quality standards.
- Set and organize station layout, ingredients, and utensils per schematic layout.
- Stock and maintain station ingredients.
- Clean areas as you work.
- Assist in the physical inventory of ingredients & packaging.
- Maintain a fun and positive workplace environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We’re the perfect match if you:
Are comfortable working with recipes, enjoy food prep, and can stay focused in a group environment.
Are a fast learner, solution oriented, organized, and adaptable.
Have a laser focus on the details.
Have solid written and verbal skills.
Must demonstrate ability to operate professional kitchen Equipment safely & effectively.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Hours, including Sundays and Holidays off.
Hourly pay based on experience.
Fantastic food discount program.
This position is part time between 20-30 hours per week.
Minimum of 1 year food industry or professional kitchen experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Food Handlers Card required (or completed within first week)
Ability to read and interpret documents in English such as recipes, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to read, follow, and have working knowledge of recipes and general food handling.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, especially basic cooking measurements.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment are representative of those that must be met by, or that will be encountered by, an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees must use hands to finger, handle, and feel. Be able to lift upwards of 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus while following recipes, working with food, ensuring cleanliness of the work surface, and reviewing recipes. The position may require using the telephone and computer while communicating with internal and external contacts. Employee will stand for several hours each day. The employee may occasionally need to be in a walk in freezer at zero degrees for short periods of time.
*This position overview is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.