pots and pans from the cook stations, and restocking same. Organizing and washing dishes, glasses and other service items to maintain their availability at all times Cleaning and resetting kitchen appliances and machines Sweeping and mopping floors Helping other team members to unload and store deliveries Assisting other team members with tasks Adhering to food safety procedures and regulations Taking out the trash Rinsing garbage cans
Dishwasher Job Requirements:
- 6 months continuous work experience at one company.
- Ability to work as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to multitask and work quickly.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize tasks
- Flexible and ready to work in shifts.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Responsibilities of All Employees
- Exemplifying the culture and values of Cuba Libre.
- Being a hospitality role model with guests and employees.
- Interacting with guests and employees in a warm, polite, and welcoming manner.
- “Reading” guests – greeting and engaging with guests in their preferred manner.
- Displaying excellent teamwork.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
About the Company
Our Mission: To provide an “escape” to Havana through exciting food, beverage and entertainment experiences that celebrate the Cuban people and culture.
Our Core Values:
We are “People” People
We are “Honestly” Honest
We Take Ownership
We are Distinctive and Unique
We are an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive work environment characterized by respect, learning, growth, and accountability.
Safety Enables Hospitality
Your diligence in following safety protocols will be critical in delivering the fun, energy and escape of the Cuba Libre experience. Only when we feel safe can we show and create a great guest experience. Only when guests trust that we are protecting them, can they relax and begin to enjoy themselves.
Currently, all employees are required to have their temperature checked and health questionnaires completed before shifts, and wear face masks throughout shifts. These requirements are expected to change over time. Mask mandates may be lifted in some of our restaurants’ jurisdictions. In such a case, until the pandemic is declared over, our guests and team members will have the option to wear masks but may not be required to do so. Employees must frequently wash hands and disinfect the work area throughout the shift.
Click on the blue “APPLY” button at the top or bottom of this page. For those selected, a virtual or in-person interview will be scheduled. Until the pandemic is declared over, in-person interviews will employ COVID-19 protocols, including masks for all parties.