Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
The following list is not inclusive of additional responsibilities that may be requested by the Service Supervisor.
· Direct patrons to coatrooms and waiting areas such as lounges.
· Inform patrons of establishment specialties and features.
· Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
· Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and to respond to complaints.
· Keep all lines for entry and waiting areas well maintained and orderly.
· Be aware of anyone tampering with memorabilia.
· Aid in maintaining the privacy of celebrities by keeping other customers away from their table.
· Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
· Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
· Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
· Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
· Computer Skills:
· Certificates & Licenses:
Physical Demands Lift/Carry
Stand C (Constantly) Walk C (Constantly) Sit O (Occasionally) Handling / Fingering C (Constantly) Reach Outward C (Constantly) Reach Above Shoulder C (Constantly) Climb C (Constantly) Crawl C (Constantly) Squat or Kneel C (Constantly) Bend C (Constantly)
10 lbs or less N (Not Applicable) 11-20 lbs N (Not Applicable) 21-50 lbs N (Not Applicable) 51-100 lbs O (Occasionally) Over 100 lbs N (Not Applicable) Push/Pull
12 lbs or less N (Not Applicable) 13-25 lbs N (Not Applicable) 26-40 lbs O (Occasionally) 41-100 lbs O (Occasionally)
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.