shifts at our partner facilities (including long-term care and skilled nursing facilities).
We have all types of shifts available! Morning, afternoon, NOC, weekends - choose whatever works best for your schedule!
BENEFITS OF CNA WORK WITH CLIPBOARD HEALTH:
You get paid more with us because we negotiate the BEST RATE for you EVERY SINGLE shift you work.
The current base rate is $16 per hour, and the average pay rate is $21 per hour. Pay rate increases based on demand in your area. Additional hazard pay, holiday pay, and overtime pay may apply!
- Get paid the same day that your shift is completed
- Choose when and where you want to work. You can work a full schedule or a few shifts here and there -- make your work fit your lifestyle
- Book and manage your shifts using the app on your phone
- Earn $50 for every health care professional you refer to Clipboard Health
- Store all of your important documents in the Clipboard Health app and get notified if a document is about to expire
- A dedicated account manager to support your growing health care career at Clipboard Health
- Receive 24/7 customer support
A CNA's main responsibility is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. CNAs maintain patient safety and keep the nurses up-to-date on vital information about the patient’s conditions. CNAs are responsible for providing quality health care in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
All applicants must be able to provide or obtain the following during the application process:
- Active CNA License
- Active driver’s license/State I.D.
- CPR/BLS certification
- Physical exam (completed within the last year)
- TB test (completed in the last year)
- Two references (Required)
- Resume (required) - with the school’s name of where you obtained the medical license
- One year of experience, preferred
- A Level 2 Background Check from Clearinghouse will be asked for submission during your onboarding due to Florida state requirements.
- There will also be some training requirements
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Clipboard Health, we know good things happen when patients get the proper care they need. That’s why we give nurses a new way to work: on their own terms. We made an easy-to-use app to find and book open shifts at over 2,000 partnering facilities nationwide. Over 15,000 health care professionals have joined our mission to revolutionize healthcare staffing.