environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
Career advancement opportunities
Fun Work Environment
Company Paid Time Off
Premium pay for Worked Holidays
On-line Learning system
Associate recognition Programs
Merchandise and dining discounts
Transportation and parking space assistance
How you can Make a Difference
Working for Paradies Lagardère provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
Warmly greets, acknowledges, and takes guests drink and food order within 30 seconds of them entering the concept.
Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system.
Handles money, processes credit and debit card, makes change, while complying with the company’s Cash Handling and Loss Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products. Make recommendations to guests to fit their needs, especially when questioned about potential food allergens.
Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.
Duties and Responsibilities
All Paradies Lagardère positions, including the Crew Member, require that you embody a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service with a smile to customers and team members at all times. You must embrace our family culture by following our core values, TRIFIC (Trust, Respect, Integrity, First-Class, Innovation, Commitment), recognize and satisfy all restaurant guests as well as be accountable to the Company and Restaurant Managers.
The following are intended as basic requirements. Success will come to the individual who can expand upon these job requirements and truly provide a memorable experience. These requirements/functions may change throughout their employment.
• Must have a passion for the guest!
• Must say “Yes”, “Please”, and “Thank You”!
• Must smile often!
• Exceed First Class Service standards and behaviors with every guest, business partner, and peers.
• Maintain a professional company image by adhering to all grooming and uniform guidelines, including slip resistant shoes.
• Warmly greets, acknowledges, and takes guests drink and food order within 30 seconds of them entering the concept.
• Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system.
• Handles money, processes credit and debit card, makes change, while complying with the company’s Cash
Handling and Loss Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
• Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products. Make recommendations to guests to
fit their needs, especially when questioned about potential food allergens.
• Ensure guest satisfaction and work to resolve any guest issues or concerns enlisting the assistance of a Manager, if
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
• Assist with new team member training by positively reinforcing successful performance and helping as needed.
• Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as seating customers, answering telephones, stock work,
cleanup, and documentation.
• Maintain a clean organized work environment that is free of safety hazards. Duties may include but are not
limited to removing trash, sweeping, mopping, and cleaning dishes.
• Receive positive Secret Shopper scores.
• Ask correct SMG related questions for positive comments.
• Be compliant with all local, state, federal laws and regulation including those relating to food safety.
• Adhere to Brand standards and systems.
• Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures.
• Ability to take direction and collaborate in a team environment.
• Other duties as assigned.