are delivered and picked-up in this fast-past eCommerce industry! Pay is based on years of experience & a clean driving record; the positions pay $160-$185/day + Bonus Incentives. Successful candidates will have minimum of 1 year verifiable commercial driving experience within the last 2 years (FedEx, USPS, UPS, LSO, Uber, Lyft). We offer Full healthcare benefits, life insurance, 401k, PTO & Paid Holidays to Full-time employees. CDL is NOT required.
We offer the following:
• Competitive weekly pay with the potential to earn Bonus $$$ every week
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off (PTO) after 60 days (full-time employees only)
• Full Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) offered to full-time employees
• Full Life Insurance offered (full-time employees only)
• Paid Holidays after 60 days (full-time employees only)
• $250 Referral Program
Frisco is a new terminal with only 4 contractors; it's super easy to access the terminal in the a.m. & p.m.! And we're just 10 minutes away from the service area. We're a company that strives to make a positive impact in how packages are delivered and picked-up in the ever-growing & fast-past eCommerce industry! With this industry being one of the fastest growing verticals, we're always looking for Drivers who want to make a positive difference in getting packages delivered/picked up in the safest manner possible. We're hiring EXPERIENCED P&D Drivers for full-time & part-time positions that provide delivery/pick-up services to Frisco, Little Elm & Oak Point.
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Able to lift up to 150 pounds & climb stairs (dolly provided)
• Prior experience driving a commercial vehicle
• Possess a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
• Pass a Background & Drug Screen
• Available to work on a Saturday or Sunday each weekend
• Perform vehicle inspections each morning before departing the terminal
• Perform checks/balances on deliveries/pick-ups, per FedEx guidelines
• Operate a Commercial Vehicle safely and in accordance with state/local traffic laws (CDL not required)
• Provide excellent customer service
• Responsible for cleaning vehicle at the end of day
• Report any defects regarding the vehicle (i.e. low tire pressure, bulk door not closing, etc.)
• Commercial driving experience within the last 2 years; employment verification is required
• Must possess a professional work ethic with strong communication skills
• High School Diploma/GED
• Medical Exam is required
This is an exciting time to join a company that’s fast paced and very family oriented! If you meet the requirements, we’d love to hear from you.
WE ALSO HAVE A FANTASTIC $250 REFERRAL PROGRAM! If you know of anyone looking for an exciting job in the delivery business, let us know! If we hire your referral, we will pay you a $250 Referral Fee as long as they are employed with us for 90 days & have a good attendance record.