of the travel industry, is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future within the restaurant and retail business. We are seeking Cashiers, Food Preparers, and Dishwasher Associates to prepare signature brand foods for our independently owned food concepts.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. MSE Branded Foods, Inc. supports our independently owned concepts, including Chick-fil-A, Aviators, Grab’ n Fly, Air Capital Bar, Dunkin’ Donuts, and River City Brewing at Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower Airport. We offer first-class pay along with bonuses and incentive opportunities to our employees. Full-time, part-time and seasonal positions are available. Free meal when working full day shift.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next party.
To be successful as a dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-:
• Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
• Maintain a gracious, pleasant, and friendly attitude while contributing to a team-work based environment
• Be customer service-oriented and detail-oriented
• Demonstrate ability to comprehend and follow both written and oral instructions
• Adhere to the company dress and appearance policy
• Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
• Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, pans, mixers, etc.
• Helps with food preparation and cooking
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization of the work area beginning, during, and at the end of each shift
• Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
• Follow standard hygiene and clothing protocol to maintain a professional appearance at all times
• High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred
• Experience in Food Preparation/ Service preferred –but not required for consideration
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
• Must be able to speak, read and understand basic cooking directions.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and restaurant employees
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working well in teams.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of kitchen safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures
• May be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by MSE Branded Foods.
This position requires regular attendance as scheduled in accordance with company labor needs; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires the ability to tolerate significant temperature changes and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. This job’s specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to read and write and speak the English language.